Identity and Cloud Computing
Session: Identity And Cloud Computing
- General Concerns around identity Management get compounded in the Cloud.
- There is potential proliferation of Identities.
- Data and artifacts of a company can be tied to identities which is a threat during decommission of identity. It can be lost.
- SLA of Identity As A Service.
- Transfer of Passwords or Password Hashes from Local Data Centers to Cloud environments for migrated applications.
- Users resistance to change with new cloud usage.
- Identity Assurance.